All-on-4® dental implants is an implant technique used for fixed oral rehabilitation. It is well-suited for patients who have lost most of their teeth to periodontal disease. If someone is wearing removable partial or full dentures, all-on-4® dental implants can be a good choice. They look like your natural teeth and are very effective in transforming your smile and restoring your confidence.
The following are the top 5 benefits of all-on-4® dental implants compared to traditional dentures:
Plaza Dental Group is one of the best places in West Des Moines, Iowa for getting quality all-on-4® dental implants at an affordable price. For more information, call us at (515) 612-7148.
- Improves the Appearance of Your Teeth All-on-4® dental implants improve the appearance of your teeth. While traditional dentures can lead to bone loss and wrinkles, All-on-4® dental implants preserve the jawbone preventing the deterioration of facial structure and loss of bone in the roots.
- Eradicates Health Issues Associated with Missing Teeth This implant creates a situation in which the body and mouth becomes healthier by reducing the chance of periodontal diseases. They also restore your mouth to its original form which prevents periodontal disease.
- Aesthetically and Functionally Pleasing These implants are mostly made of porcelain or zirconia, which are considered the best in terms of aesthetics and functionality. They are very durable and highly resistant to cracks, fractures, staining and chips. Their finish is very smooth and is available in a wide range of glazes and stains.
- Saves Time Though the procedure of a traditional denture and an all-on-4® dental procedure is the same, all-on-4® dental implant technique takes less time compared to traditional dentures and allows faster healing. The outcome is much better with all-on-4® dental implants than traditional dentures.
- One-Day Procedure All-on-4® dental implant procedure takes only a few hours or a single visit depending on your oral condition. You can get back to your normal routine the next day after the treatment as the recovery time is very quick.
Contact our Des Moines dentist to get more information on All-On-4® Dental Implants.