6 Month Smiles Treatment CostThe goal of this a short-term orthodontic treatment is to straighten the visible front teeth instead of changing the bite itself. Six Month Smiles costs much less than conventional orthodontic treatments and can range between $3,500 and $5,500; however, your dentist will determine the exact cost of your treatment depending on how complicated your case is.
Benefits of Six Month Smiles
- Six Month Smiles employs advanced and camouflaged materials that are almost invisible
- The treatment duration for Six Month Smiles is significantly shorter than other teeth straightening treatments
- Six Month Smiles is generally less costly than other options for teeth straightening
- Six Month Smiles applies a much lower force during tooth movement to reduce discomfort
Who Can Benefit?This specialized procedure will focus on smile alignment rather than a healthy bite. Most adults (15 years and above) with crooked teeth or gaps between their teeth and who are not looking for a significant alteration to their bite are great candidates for Six Month Smiles. The process is slightly invasive and consequently has fewer risks. [Also Read: Can’t Wear Braces for Years? Sign Up for Six Month Smile]
What to Expect During Your Six Month Smiles Treatment?Six Month Smiles is perfect for those who want a faster way to straighten their teeth. The following steps are usually covered under the Six Month Smiles treatment:
- At your initial appointment, after a complete assessment of your smile through photographs and X-rays, your dentist will inform you about your treatment suitability, probable treatment duration, and the costs involved.
- At your subsequent appointment, your dentist will place the 6 Month Smiles braces, consisting of small transparent white brackets and specific wires in your mouth.
- After your initial fitting, you will be required to visit your dentist for a couple of quick adjustments until the end of your treatment.