- Severe toothache pain upon chewing or due to teeth pressure.
- Prolonged sensitivity/ pain to heat or cold temperatures.
- Discolouration or darkening of tooth.
- Swelling & tenderness in the nearby gums.
- Persistent or recurring sore on the gums.
Root Canal Treatment: Is it Safe for Your Body?
What is a root canal treatment: A root canal is a safe and effective procedure. When a severe infection in a tooth requires endodontic treatment, that treatment is designed to eliminate bacteria from the infected root canal, prevent reinfection of the tooth and save the natural tooth. Signs & Symptoms for the need of root canal procedures:
Category: Root Canal Treatment
Comments are closed