If you are suffering from missing or badly damaged teeth, experience the comfort and confidence of Teeth Tomorrow®. Teeth Tomorrow® is a revolutionary teeth replacement solution that delivers permanent outcomes by using dental implants and Prettau® Zirconia restoration.
Teeth Tomorrow® is a long-lasting and natural-looking solution that replaces lost teeth and eliminates related oral problems. Our skilled oral implantologist will accurately place a few dental implant posts in the jawbone. Then, a Prettau® Zirconia bridge will be attached to the top of the posts to reinstate the appearance of a complete arch of natural, wholesome teeth. Every step of the procedure is uniquely designed to suit your needs.
The advanced Teeth Tomorrow® restorative dentistry technique offers several advantages:
When it comes to your wholesome and attractive smile that reflects your quality of life, there is no point in settling for a fragile or unattractive denture.
Plaza Dental Group is honored to be the exclusive provider of Teeth Tomorrow®-- the life-changing remedy to missing and failing teeth. The Teeth Tomorrow® process requires a high level of expertise for lasting results. Our dentists are fully trained in this innovative implant method to deliver long-term and natural-looking solutions through safe and accurate treatment.
Contact us at 515-224-5999 to get superior care and results you can trust for years to come.
How many appointments are required?
After your initial consultation, not more than four further appointments may be needed for the Teeth Tomorrow® treatment process.
Do I have to visit different dental offices for the Teeth Tomorrow® process?
Your entire Teeth Tomorrow® appointments will usually be performed in the one dental office.
How frequently is bone-grafting needed to support the dental implants?
The Teeth Tomorrow® system nearly removes the requirement for bone-grafting in most patients, but, it may be necessary for patients with severe bone-loss in their jaws.
Who Is a Candidate for Teeth Tomorrow®?
The most eligible candidates for Teeth Tomorrow® include patients who:
How many dental implants are needed to support the full arch bridge?
Usually, six implants for upper bridges and five implants for lower bridges are needed to support the full arch bridge. However, your Teeth Tomorrow® implantologist will determine the exact number of implants for your specific case requirement.
How long will I be without teeth?
Overnight. Once your Teeth Tomorrow® extractions are completed, and your implants are set, the healing occurs overnight. The next day, your customized, lab-made temporary bridge is fixed to your implants, and you are good to go with a beautiful smile. This exclusive next-day protocol is recognized for clinical advantages aimed at successful treatment.
Will I have a temporary bridge before my final bridge?
Yes. The bridge you receive following your implants is called a ‘Provisional.’ It is lab-created and is highly refined than those made in a dental office. You also are good to return home and rest following your implant placement, eliminating the need for waiting in the dental office to receive your bridge.
How soon until I get my final bridge?
The Teeth Tomorrow® temporary bridge is required to be worn by you for 3 to 6 months as your implants take time to stabilize and you get fully adapted to a full arch of teeth and gums.
What materials are used for making the bridge?
Your final Teeth Tomorrow® bridge is custom-made using a firm piece of Prettau® Zirconia. It is hand-crafted matching your distinctive smile specifications. Also, before its curing and final polishing process, permanent absorption of natural looking color tints is allowed into the bridge.
Will my bridge get discolored or attract and retain odors?
Prettau® Zirconia bridge is impermeable, so it doesn’t blemish, fade, or retain odors. You need to care for it just like your natural teeth. Other bridge materials like acrylics attract both marks and odors.
What is the likelihood of having my bridge getting chipped, cracked, or broken and needing replacement?
Five-Year research on 2,039 Prettau® Zirconia full-arch bridges, manufactured by Tischler Dental Laboratory (the exclusive Teeth Tomorrow® laboratory) reported only 0.44% chances of chipping, cracking, or breaking that imply a 99.56% success rate.